Michelle Obama is one lady that inspires people in many ways. Her strength, her stance, her influence, her motherly role and her fashion! And no-one does a good colour block like the first lady. Michelle seems to love her mixes of oranges, yellows and blues or coloured tops with high waisted pencil skirts and slim gold belts with a finish of neutral toned kitten heels.
So I've picked some of her favourite looks and put two 'Get The Look' boards together to show you just how to colour block first lady style.
1. rag & bone- Jeans Phoenix Top Double Layer - £125
2. Sleeveless Utility Shirt - £12 - Matalan
3. Phase Eight Dilly lace vest - £49 - House Of Fraser
4. Jones Wide-Legs - £98 - Anthropologie
5. Stella McCartney Tangerine Jacket - £799
1. Phase Eight Silk front jersey tshirt - £59
2. Diane Von Furstenberg Pencil Skirt - £175
3. T By Alexander Wang Classic Pocket T-Shirt - £51
4. Cotton Sateen Pencil Skirt - £12 - Matalan
5. Gucci Metal Link Belt - £669.38
6. L K Bennett Point kitten heel - £95