I'm sure you'll agree that there are ways to pay homage to your country without looking like a human flag! So in honour of the Diamond Jubilee, I've put together two quintessential outfit edits that show how to do red, white and blue the classy and not-so-obvious way.
For the first edit, I've selected a more smart/casual collection that would best be suited for a Jubilee street party. The second look consists of golden selects that are best suited for an evening event.
Now that's a style salute!
1. Light Denim Aztec Print Shirt -£32- River Island
2. Altuzarra Lei perforated leather and printed cotton-blend skirt- £725
3. Yves Saint Laurent Tribtoo suede pumps - £540
4. Roberto Cavalli Winston rhodium-plated Swarovski crystal earrings - £330
5. Kenneth Jay Lane 22-karat gold-plated enamel cuff - £145
6. Yves Saint Laurent Arty gold-plated enamel ring - £165
7. Charlotte Olympia London 2012 Pandora Perspex clutch - £595
1. J.Crew Vintage cotton tank- £25
2. Valentino Macramé and silk-organza mini skirt- £1,335
3. Gucci Striped python jacket - £8,010
4. Charlotte Olympia Love Dolly twill and calf hair pumps - £620
5. Roberto Cavalli Gold-plated Swarovski crystal necklace - £1,250
6. Yves Saint Laurent Arty gold-plated glass ring - £180
7. Stella McCartney Ava metal-framed faux python box clutch - £1,145